Friday, March 4, 2011

Cat Baskets from What Next

From The Wildwood Gazette


I recently moved into a new house in Second Life  and needed some furniture, I went looking over at *What Next*, as I really like the pastel shades that they do truthfully I just like it all.

I would  really like to have this style in my real home,Ah yes my real home overlooking the sea and perpetual sunshine.. ah well..no .. dream on.

Whilst I was there I saw one of the new products, which is a Cat basket and also a Cat suitcase. They are both scripted and texture change and copy, mod but no transfer. If you are a VIP member of the group you also get an additional discount on the other furniture on some items it is as much as 20%, there is a small fee to join 250L.


Cat Basket
From The Wildwood Gazette

Cat Suitcase

From The Wildwood Gazette

No comments:

Post a Comment