Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sicky Me.. sicky kitty..


I have been as sick as a dog over this last week no pun intended, and I didn't leave enough food down, as  I wasn't  expecting to be  offline for several days, which I was cause I couldn't bear to look at the screen, so most of my cats were okay, but several were ewwwww.. not good!!!!

Green feet, red noses and eyes with X in them when they blink, so now I messed up this gives me the chance to tell you how to fix your Poor Baby/babies!

Here is Sable with her care kit, you can buy either the basic or the deluxe kit, I bought the basic, I am skint.


  • Rezz kit on the ground
  • Open Kit
  • Rezz the heart right next to your sicky kitty
  • The cat will find the meds and the script will take over
  • Hopefully after 20/30 seconds your cat will come back to normal colour
  • Make sure you feed your cat immediately otherwise you will be back where you started very fast.



Now that everything is hunkydory .. just don't do it again... I know I know......
Ionae

No comments:

Post a Comment