Saturday, January 22, 2011

~~*GIFT*~~ Sculpty Cat Tree

Cheeky Kitten Magical Pet Market

From The Wildwood Gazette


Last time I attended an auction at Cheeky Kitties one of the incentives they had was this supercutsey cat tree. The Auction house was randomly giving out gifts to the audience. I scored this gorgeous cat tree, up close the textures are really good, it really looks like suede, a fabric I am most fond off and I really like the sculpty effect, the rounded edges and the almost cartoon feel to it, I think it is a great prop for photographing your little darlings.


So I did actually come across Phedre's shop on the Wildwood Forest Sim, in the market stalls section, so this cute set comes in , Red,Purple,Blue and Pink cushions all on green stalks, It is weighing in at 11prims and will cost you 75lindens, permissions are mod and transfer, no copy.


From The Wildwood Gazette


http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pisanio/100/101/39

No comments:

Post a Comment