Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Flittens

From The Wildwood Gazette
In Second Life.....
I was wandering around Z Couture looking at the cats and their displays, when I came across this wonderful little Pointed with purple wings and a fluffy tail. I just stood there and stared at it. The wings are scripted and opened and closed slowly as I watched. It was so adorable. The person with this supercutsey idea is Lunasea Broome, The Kitty was priced at 1000L lindens, but I don't know if she will throw in the wings with it, because of course it is not a trait, but an attachment, but hey, it might get added into the gene pool we never know.. wouldn't it be fun though.

From The Wildwood Gazette

In Real Life....
The Flittens of Mewingham Manor, by Laura Von Stetina
A few years ago, I found these beautiful little ornaments, which were basically little kittens in a variety of poses but all with wings. I think the series had about 25 models in total, I have a lot of them, but unfortunately not all., I was a big buyer on Ebay for a while collecting these kittens.I have the one pictured below.

From The Wildwood Gazette


It's such a great idea, I am going to go home and stick wings on all my kitties :)




No comments:

Post a Comment