Tuesday, January 18, 2011

* My Favorites Cat - Basket + Bunny * Purple - Copy

Product Review

From The Wildwood Gazette
We all need extra things for our Kitties to be comfortable and I found this adorable Bunny basket inworld, It has been designed by Nova Eternal  The basket is quite large and stands almost to my shoulder, as I remember it comes in powder blue and soft purple for the cushion colours, and the textures are really super. it is plain and simple not scripted and it doesn't have poses loaded into it, but as our kitties do have their own animations inbuilt, I feel this is a mute point. I felt the price was very reasonable at around 150L, the prim count on this basket is 13 which is okay as long as you don't want lots of them.


Tp To Wildwood Kitty Marketplace
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Glenridge/41/216/23

No comments:

Post a Comment