Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Make your own Cat climber.

Even though everyone knows how to make prims, not many of us have the time and patience to fit all those prims together so carefully.

I have found the answer, I was lucky enough to meet Ravina Burnstein at a Kitty Market, like me she was just wandering around looking at everything. We got talking and she mentioned to me she had made a cat tree and then she dropped a sample of it into my inventory.

So in it's orginial state it has quite a nice texture on it
From The Wildwood Gazette

And soooo it is modify, and I thought I would play around with it and so, I purchased this super cheap suede pastel texture set from Marketplace SL, and started to modify it.(The set was under 100L)

From The Wildwood Gazette

This is me half way through and the finished cat climber is below.
From The Wildwood Gazette

Now the thing is, Ravina is just doing this as a sideline she doesn't have a shop inworld, just contact her, see if she will sell you one of her climbers.

You will be able to mod it with your logo all over.. think of the potential and the unexpected migraines you can give people.. LMAO
Ionae

No comments:

Post a Comment