Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello from Gazette Staffwriters.

Nerin Magic
As an experienced breeder of Amaretto horses, Nerin was very excitited to get involved with the Wildwood Breedables and actually turned me onto them, told me they were going to be *live* on the grid in the next couple of days back in December and so I bought some and I have never looked back, thanks Nerin.

From The Wildwood Gazette
I am very grateful to have Nerin on our staff, she is working very hard at gathering information and gossip for our features and well as hanging around auctions to make sure we can tell you current sales figures., and scouting the sims looking for great products for your cats.

From The Wildwood Gazette


Ionae Markenly

From The Wildwood Gazette

Hi there, so now a little about me, I have been in SL, for a while, and I love blogging and I love these little kitties, I am very interested in the creative side of Second life and so enjoy doing quirky things and probably writing quirky articles for you to read.  I think Nerin and I will complement each other in the blog, I will be  Dr.McCoy... to her Mr. Spock.

Please don't hesitate to send us products to review, or to send us note card and landmarks and suggestions on fun things to see and if you would like to join us at the gazette please let us know, we would love to have guest writers, we know lots of you out there are very interested and knowledgeable when it comes to our little darlings.

From The Wildwood Gazette
We are in the middle of setting up a little office, we have our place, just haven't decorated it yet, but you can come there and drop off note cards and hopefully we will have some freebies and stuff you can collect when you visit, we will also have a little studio  so we can take photos of you and your kitties for our features.

From The Wildwood Gazette

No comments:

Post a Comment