Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cheeky Kitties Cat House

From The Wildwood Gazette
I saw this fantastic little cat house from Cheeky Kitties, it is totally made from sculpted prims and it has a wonderful cartoon feel.
All the parts come separately so you can use the pieces in any combination. Also the sign is detachable and mod so you can put your own logo on it as I have done.

It comes in several other colours, think I saw red, green and blue as well.
The set is transfer, which I like as I prefer transfer items in general.

From The Wildwood Gazette
From The Wildwood Gazette

Just on a fun note, when I trying it out , I clicked the little chair and sat in it, which was fine, until I clicked stand up and I was too tall to get out, Llew between laughing at me and making fun eventually tped me out of the prison.
Ionae

No comments:

Post a Comment